Mitigating the threat of COVID-19
J Shantz Photography and Critter Collections by J Shantz Photography has prepared the following protocols to help stop the spread or Covid-19. These protocols are for the safety of myself, my family and my clients.
Now Booking Outdoor Sessions. Studio sessions will commence June 1st. In person gallery review and sales will be held off until fall. Although there is currently no session fees for my services you are required to pay a retainer to book you session. If your session is rescheduled the retainer is moved to that session. Retainers are non-refundable.
-If you or your family are feeling sick or have cold like symptoms please reschedule your appointment. If you have been in contact with someone that has recently traveled, please reschedule your appointment. In turn should I feel sick or someone in my family, I will cancel your appointment. This is for both studio or outdoor sessions.
– Hand sanitizer will be made available for all clients when they enter the premise as well as in the studio itself. There is also a washroom set up with soap and paper towels should you chose hand washing over sanitizer.
– My studio is in my home, please wear a mask to your studio session. If you are the subject of the portrait you do not have to wear a mask. If you are bringing you pet but are not in the portrait then please wear a mask. I do not have masks to supply you so you must bring your own mask. I will also be wearing a mask in the studio.
– Only one client appointment in studio during a 24hr period.
– No children in the studio at this time unless they are being photographed.
– No-touch posing has been implemented to adhere to physical distancing and proper health and safety guidelines.
– Group portraits will be limited to 14 or less for outdoor sessions. Groups in studio will be limited to 2 people and their pets.
– Do not bring guests to your appointments.
-Pets must be on leash for studio or outdoor sessions. A carrier may be used to transport your pet for studio sessions. Not to worry, the leash will not be in your final images. 😉
– Consultations, portrait sessions, and pickups will all be conducted by appointment only. Ordering will be done online with help via phone or video call.
– Increased sanitation procedures will be done between clients in addition to the 1 session per 24hrs in studio.
– Payments can be made via E transfer and credit card rather than the exchange of cash or cheque.
-No outside props can be brought into the studio as this time.
-All studio sessions require a phone or email meeting to plan the session. This way I can be ready for your session and have all additional unused props and lighting stored out of the way. At this time I will outline the steps you will need to take when entering the studio.
This protocol has been put into place to keep myself, my family and clients as safe and healthy as possible. Thank you for respecting our studio space.
We have, and will continue to monitor closely. We will do regular updates regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) as they come from the government and health authorities. As updates are made available we will be updating our policies regularly to ensure everyone’s safety.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please call and we can discuss in further detail.
Thank you so much for supporting local small business. I look forward to working with you!